All rights reserved.
ERICA HARNEY: ARTIST, CURATOR, SCENIC PAINTER & EDUCATOR
STUDIO: 316 Wayne Ave. Lansdowne, Phila. PA 19050 PHONE: 518 527 2535 EMAIL: email@example.com
WEBSITE: www.ericaharney.com ETSY: EricaHarneyArtist SCENIC WORK: coroflot.com/ericaharney
INSTAGRAM: @erica_harney_artist FACEBOOK: Erica Harney, Artist
COMMISSION FORM + CONTRACT FOR HOUSE PORTRAITS AND LANDSCAPES:
Last Revised: 2020.09.04
DATE OF REQUEST:
PROJECT COMPLETION DEADLINE:
STREET NAME AND NUMBER (for House Portraits) or LOCATION NAME (for Landscapes i.e “Bryce Canyon”):
Thank you for considering a Commissioned House Portrait or Landscape! Your piece will be 100% original and one-of-a kind, and I am happy to create
something special for any budget. Cost estimates are determined by size, medium and complexity and reflect rates for COMMISSIONED work only. They do not
reflect prices of PRE-EXISTING work (please visit www.ericaharney.com or my Etsy shop EricaHarneyArtist, to browse pre-existing work.
● To ensure the highest quality of work, please allow ample time for the creation of your commission. Date of completion will depend on the size,
complexity and medium of your project, as well as the availability of the artist and materials.
● The options listed below reflect standard sizes and materials: additional options available upon request.
● The client should provide the artist with ONE (1) clear image that depicts their House/Landscape at the preferred angle, time of day, and time of year.
Detail photos may be included if applicable.
● 10% will automatically be added to paintings created from a composite of TWO (2) or more images and/or that require additions/modifications (more
information on Composites and Modifications below).
● Rates may vary depending on the availability of the artist with increases for rush orders, those with particularly complicated imagery and/or for projects to
be completed in the months of September, October, November and December.
● Prices include shipping to the Continental US but do not include 6% PA sales tax.
● Full payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Late payments will be subject to 20% interest after 7 days, and 5% for each additional week.
● Payment plans available upon request, prior to project start.
● Client will be required to sign a contract prior to project start.
Please complete the following information. Work on your project will not begin until this form has been signed and returned to
1.SELECT YOUR MEDIUM AND SIZE
Watercolor on Paper:
A. Unframed: 8 x 10” 120+
B. Unframed: 9 x 12” 160+
C. Unframed: 11 x 14” 230+
D. Unframed: 12 x 16” 290+
E. Unframed: 18 x 24” 500+
F. Unframed: 24 x 36” 800+
G. Framed (white frame, white mat): 13 x 17" with frame. (8 x 10” before frame): 150.00+
*Please note: This is the only framing option available*
Oil on Canvas (Unframed Only):
H. 8 x 10” 200+
I. 9 x 12” 270+
J. 11 x 14” 385+
K. 12 x 16” 480+
L. 18 x 24” 800+
M. 24 x 36” 1500+
N. 36 x 48” 3,000+
O. 48 x 60” 5,000+
2.SELECT YOUR ORIENTATION
*Recommended for twins and townhomes
3. WHAT’S THE OCCASION? Tell me a little bit about why you’re commissioning this particular work.
4. HAVE YOU EVER COMMISSIONED ARTWORK BEFORE?
5. COMPOSITES/ADDITIONS/MODIFICATIONS: If your painting is to be comprised from two or more photos, then it is considered a COMPOSITE
image. For instance: if you provide one photo of your house at your desired angle but an additional photo depicting it at a certain time of year,
this is a composite. Other additions and modifications refer to anything not included in a single reference photo (changing the sky, weather,
time of year, foliage, lawn ornaments/décor, etc). Please note: this does not apply to reference photos that are submitted explicitly to show
YES, MY REQUEST IS A COMPOSITE OR REQUIRES AN ADDITION/MODIFICATION: (+10% PER MODIFICATION to starting rate.
Example: 1 modification= +10%, 2 modifications= +20%, etc)
NO, I HAVE INCLUDED A SINGLE REFERENCE PHOTO TO BE USED AS-IS
6. OMISSIONS: Extraneous imagery that deters from the composition of the painting (i.e telephone poles, cars, signage, trash cans, AC window
units) will be omitted from your painting unless otherwise discussed. Please indicate if I should be aware of any additional imagery you want
OMITTED from your painting. (No additional charge)
7. WOULD YOU LIKE GIFT-WRAPPING (Wrapping paper is gender-neutral, all-occasion)
8. REFERENCE PHOTO: WHEN SUBMITTING THIS FORM PLEASE ATTACH ONE (1) CLEAR REFERENCE PHOTO THAT DEPICTS YOUR
HOME/LANDSCAPE AT THE EXACT ANGLE, TIME OF DAY, TIME OF YEAR, WEATHER ETC. THAT YOU WOULD LIKE (unless you have answered YES
to question 5). Detail photos are welcome and not subject to additional fees.
9.PLEASE ATTACH REFERENCE PHOTO(S) AS JPEGS (not via Google Drive, Facebook, Instagram, or any other platform) and email them- along
with this completed form- to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for choosing me to create your special painting :)
10.I, the Client, sign off on the above terms and information and agree to pay the Artist, Erica Harney, upon receipt of invoice or will be subject
to interest. I understand that my final cost may be higher than the starting price estimate due to complexity of image, additions, compilations,
Print or Type Name of Client
Physical or Digital Signature of Client Date