All rights reserved.
ERICA HARNEY: ARTIST, CURATOR, SCENIC PAINTER & EDUCATOR
STUDIO: 316 Wayne Ave. Lansdowne, Phila. PA 19050 PHONE: 518-527-2535 EMAIL: email@example.com
WEBSITE: www.ericaharney.com ETSY: EricaHarneyArtist SCENIC WORK: coroflot.com/ericaharney
INSTAGRAM: @erica_harney_artist FACEBOOK: Erica Harney, Artist
COMMISSION FORM + CONTRACT FOR HOUSE PORTRAITS AND LANDSCAPES:
Last Revised: 2020.11.04
1. DATE OF REQUEST:
2. CLIENT NAME:
3. CLIENT EMAIL:
4. CLIENT SHIPPING ADDRESS:
5. PROJECT COMPLETION DEADLINE:
6. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT ME/WHOM CAN I THANK FOR THE REFERRAL?
7. STREET NAME, NUMBER AND CITY (for House Portraits):
LOCATION NAME (for Landscapes i.e., “Bryce Canyon,” “Louisiana Bayou,” or “Sea Isle City, NJ”):
Thank you for considering a Commissioned House Portrait or Landscape! Your piece will be 100% original and one-of-a kind, and I am happy to create
something special for any budget. Cost estimates are determined by size, medium and complexity and reflect rates for COMMISSIONED work only. They do not
reflect prices of PRE-EXISTING work (please visit www.ericaharney.com or my Etsy shop EricaHarneyArtist, to browse pre-existing work.
● To ensure the highest quality of work, please allow ample time for the creation of your commission. Date of completion will
depend on the size, complexity and medium of your project, as well as the availability of the artist and materials. oil paintings should
be ordered *at least* 3 months (90 days) before they are needed
● The options listed below reflect standard sizes and materials: additional options available upon request.
● Rates may increase for rush orders, those with particularly complicated imagery, and those that require additions and modifications.
● Prices include shipping to the Continental US but do not include 6% PA sales tax.
● Full payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Late payments will be subject to 20% interest after 7 days, and 5% for each
● Payment plans available upon request, prior to project start.
● Client will be required to sign a contract prior to project start.
Please complete the following information and follow all instructions carefully. Work on your project will not begin until this form has been
signed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an appropriate reference photo.
1.SELECT YOUR MEDIUM AND SIZE
Watercolor on Paper:
A. Unframed: 8 x 10” 120+
B. Unframed: 9 x 12” 160+
C. Unframed: 11 x 14” 230+
D. Unframed: 12 x 16” 290+
E. Unframed: 18 x 24” 500+
F. Unframed: 24 x 36” 800+
G-01: Framed (white frame, white mat): 13 x 17" with frame. (8 x 10” before frame): 150.00+
G-02: Framed (black frame, white mat): 13 x 17" with frame. (8 x 10” before frame): 150.00+
*Please note: These are the only framing options offered*
Oil on Canvas (Unframed Only):
H. 8 x 10” 200+
I. 9 x 12” 270+
J. 11 x 14” 385+
K. 12 x 16” 480+
L. 18 x 24” 800+
M. 24 x 36” 1500+
N. 36 x 48” 3,000+
O. 48 x 60” 5,000+
2.SELECT YOUR ORIENTATION
PORTRAIT (vertical) *Recommended for twins and townhomes
3. WHAT’S THE OCCASION? Tell me a little bit about why you’re commissioning this particular work.
4. IS THIS A GIFT?
IF SO, WHEN IS IT SAFE FOR ME TO POST THE COMPLETED IMAGE ON SOCIAL MEDIA? (Please list month and year):
5. OMISSIONS: The following items will *automatically* be omitted from your image unless requested otherwise: Telephone poles and wires,
cars, street signs, trash cans and recycling bins, AC window units, satellite dishes, human figures, bicycles, litter/refuse., etc. Please indicate if
there is any ADDITIONAL imagery you would like to be omitted from your painting (no additional charge). Imagery cannot be omitted once
production has begun.
6. ADDITIONS/MODIFICATIONS: If your painting requires any ADDITIONS or MODIFICATIONS, please list them here and INCLUDE ADDITIONAL
REFERENCE PHOTOS WHENEVER POSSIBLE. Commonly requested modifications for House Portraits include (but are not limited to) adding a
blue sky or sunset, adding flowers and/or modifying the landscape, changing the color of doors or shutters, adding or modifying lawn décor,
changing the time of day or time of year of the photo, including cars, bicycles, pets or figures. etc). Please be as specific as possible when
requesting additions and modifications as further alterations may not be possible once production has begun:
*10% per modification/addition will be added to your final invoice unless otherwise specified.*
7. WOULD YOU LIKE GIFT-WRAPPING (Wrapping paper is gender-neutral, all-occasion)
8.REFERENCE PHOTO: Please include one (1) clear reference photo that depicts your home/landscape at the exact angle, time of day, time of
year, weather etc. that you would like. Please remember to list any and all modifications in questions 5 and 6. Detail photos are welcome where
applicable. *Please attach your reference photo(s) as a JPEG. Do not send via Dropbox, Google Drive, Instagram, Facebook, Etsy, embedded in
the body of an email or in any other format*
9.COMPLETE AND SEND this form as a printable attachment (Word Doc or PDF preferred) along with your reference photo(s) attached as a JPEG
to email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
10. I, the Client, sign off on the above terms and information. I have listed any and all omissions, additions and modifications above and
understand that additional requests may not be possible once production has begun. Initial:_________
I, the Client, agree to pay the Artist, Erica Harney, upon receipt of invoice or will be subject to interest. I understand that any additional fees
(due to modifications, complexity of image, gift-wrapping etc) will be added to my final invoice. I agree to pay my final invoice within 30 days of
I, the Client, understand that the Artist, Erica Harney, retains rights to the image of the completed painting and that I may not reproduce this
image without expressed written permission from the Artist (including but not limited to reproduction prints, greeting cards, etc).
Print or Type Name of Client
Physical or Digital Signature of Client Date